Lecture For All
|TOPIC||Designing technology for musicians and music listeners|
The talk focuses on:
- Brief history of computer music and areas of music research.
- Research in Music applications at MITS Media Labs.
- Design principles and programming paradigms that are used in music technology.
- Applications and tools to help you get started on building your own interactive music application.
- Computer Science, Electronics, and Automatic Systems from ESIEA, France
- Master of Science degree in Media Technology from MIT